HOW TO USE
- Collect and prepare your kindling. Dry grass, bark, moss, leaves, twigs, and pine needles are ideal. Gather small, medium, and large pieces (the dryer the better). The success of your fire depends on collecting the proper materials and having them staged and ready to add to your fire once it is started.
- Tear off a small piece of HELL'S FIRE to expose the fibers. Use a dime-size portion for dry kindling, larger for wet kindling.
- Build a small "nest" with your kindling and place HELL'S FIRE in the center with fibers exposed.
- Light with the ignition source of your choice.
- Be ready to add more kindling as needed.
- Smile. Fire is awesome!
FOR OUTDOOR USE ONLY. USE RESPONSIBLY IN A WELL-VENTILATED AREA. DO NOT HOLD IN HAND OR LIGHT AND THROW. DO NOT EAT. THIS PRODUCT IS INTENDED FOR LIGHTING A CAMPFIRE IN RECREATIONAL AND/OR SURVIVAL SETTINGS. ALWAYS BE AWARE OF LOCAL FIRE REGULATIONS, SURROUNDING ENVIRONMENT, AND THE POTENTIAL FOR FIRE TO ACCIDENTALLY SPREAD.