The Ultimate Fire Starting Kit!
When you need to get a fire going and failure is not an option, you'll be glad you had the Hell's Fire Fire Starting Bundle. Featuring Hell's Fire Fire Starting Clay and a 3" Ferro Rod Fire Striker, stored in a compact storage tin. This kit is completely impervious to the elements and will work in any condition.
- Compact and lightweight, this is a must have bundle for anyone who spends time outdoors!
- Hell's Fire burns at over 2,000 degrees and will light damp wood and tinder
- 3" Ferro Rod emits a 5000+ degree shower of sparks and is good for 3,500+ strikes
- Works in any condition & at any altitude
- Wind & waterproof
- 15+ Year Shelf Life
- Perfect for survival, emergency preparedness, backpacking, hunting, backcountry motorsports, camping, backyard fires, BBQs, and any other reason you'd light a fire!
HELL'S FIRE (patent pending) was designed with a simple purpose, but heavy demands. Getting a fire started fast in a survival situation is critical. From our own adventures in extreme environments, we got sick of other fire starters that are hard to light in the wind and blow out like a candle. Hell's fire lights quickly, easily, and stays lit in the harshest conditions on earth.
- 1 oz Hell's Fire Fire Starting Clay
- 3" Sophos Survival Ferro Rod Fire Striker
- Storage Tin
HOW TO USE
- Collect and prepare your kindling. Dry grass, bark, moss, leaves, twigs, and pine needles are ideal.
- Gather small, medium, and large pieces (the dryer the better). The success of your fire depends on collecting the proper materials and having them staged and ready to add to your fire once it is started.
- Tear off a small piece of HELL'S FIRE to expose the fibers. Use a dime-size portion for dry kindling, larger for wet kindling.
- Build a small "nest" with your kindling and place HELL'S FIRE in the center with fibers exposed.
- Light with the ignition source of your choice.
- Be ready to add more kindling as needed.
- Smile. Fire is awesome!
FOR OUTDOOR USE ONLY. USE RESPONSIBLY IN A WELL-VENTILATED AREA. DO NOT HOLD IN HAND OR LIGHT AND THROW. DO NOT EAT. THIS PRODUCT IS INTENDED FOR LIGHTING A CAMPFIRE IN RECREATIONAL AND/OR SURVIVAL SETTINGS. ALWAYS BE AWARE OF LOCAL FIRE REGULATIONS, SURROUNDING ENVIRONMENT, AND THE POTENTIAL FOR FIRE TO ACCIDENTALLY SPREAD.