Silky’s large, multi-purpose BIGBOY features 14.2-inch blade and rubber-cushioned, double-fist handle.
The BIGBOY utilizes Silky’s MIRAI-ME tooth technology that delivers fast cutting action and long blade life. The low angle curve enables cutting branches smoothly and incredibly fast. Long well-balanced taper-ground blade with impulse-hardened non-set tooth design provides extended working reach, faster cutting and handles large limbs and small trunks with no effort. Suitable for cutting green or dried wood.
- Made in Japan from Authentic Japanese Steel
- Taper ground blade for reduced resistance while cutting
- 4 cutting angles for a smooth surface no matter the type of cut
- Impulse Hardened teeth stay sharp three times longer than non-hardened teeth
- Hard Chrome Plating for durability and rust resistance
- Rubber handle is comfortable, reduces vibration and offers superior grip when wet or cold
- 240mm / 14.2 inch blade
- Overall Length: 30 in
- Weight: 1 lb