The best value in water filtration!
The Sawyer Mini is ideal for outdoor recreation, hiking, camping, scouting, domestic and international travel, emergency preparedness and more!
This high performance Mini filter fits in the palm of your hand, weighs 2 ounces, and filters up to 100,000 gallons (30 times more than comparable filters).
It attaches to the included drinking pouch, standard disposable water bottles; hydration packs, or use the straw to drink directly from your water source.
The Sawyer Mini Water Filter is a second generation filter that is the lightest and most versatile personal filtration system from Sawyer. With a total field weight of 2 ounces it fits in the palm of your hand. This tiny filter does the same job that the Sawyer PointONE filter does but now in a more compact, personal size.
Filtering up to 100,000 gallons of water, this may be the last water filter that you buy. The Sawyer Mini filter is perfect for everything from camping with the kids to traveling abroad where tap and bottle water cannot be trusted.
The filter removes 7 log (99.99999%) of all bacteria (like salmonella) as well as other harmful bacteria which causes cholera, and E. coli, and 6 log (99.9999%) of all protozoa such as giardia and cryptosporidium. These removal rates equal or exceed other filter options. EPA guidelines allow ten times more protozoa left in the water than Sawyer filters allow.
- Weighs just 2 ounces, fits in the palm of your hand
- Provides 0.1 micron absolute filtration — removing 99.99999% of all bacteria (such as salmonella, cholera and E.coli), protozoa (such as giardia and cryptosporidium), and 100% of microplastics.
- Attach the easy-to-use MINI to the included drinking pouch, use the included straw to drink directly from a water source, connect it to hydration pack tubing, or screw it onto standard disposable water and soda bottles.
- Rated to filter up to 100,000 gallons, the MINI’s filtering membranes are sturdy enough to withstand backwashing using the included syringe, restoring up to 98.5% of the filter’s flow rate.
- The MINI can be cleaned and reused almost indefinitely with no expensive cartridges to replace… ever. We recommend backwashing and sanitizing the filter after every outing for optimized use.
- All Sawyer filters are air tested three times before leaving our production facility to ensure that no pathogens can slip through our filter fibers, a claim that no other water filtration company can make.