Boiling water may not be rocket science, but doing it in 100 seconds takes a lot more than rubbing two sticks together.
Blistering boil times come standard on the Flash personal cooking system, the ultimate camping stove for preparing coffee, soup, or dehydrated meals on the trail. Optimized for efficiency, the Flash boils water in a lightning-quick 100 seconds, making it the fastest Jetboil ever.
Includes fuel canister stabilizer; bottom cup doubles as a measuring cup and a bowl; easy to pack and carry at only 13.1 ounces.
- Boils water in a lightning-quick 100 seconds, making it the fastest Jetboil ever
- 1-liter FluxRing cooking cup with insulating cozy makes boiling water—and keeping it warm—a breeze
- Convenient, reliable pushbutton igniter starts heating instantly, and thermochromatic color-change heat indicator lets you know when water's ready
- Compatible Jetboil accessories, such as a coffee press, hanging kit, pot support, skillet, FluxRing cooking pot, and utensils make this a necessity for your next backpacking adventure
- One-year limited warranty
- Packed Dimensions: 4.1" x 7.1" (104 mm x 180 mm)
- Weight: 13.1 oz. (371 g)
- Power: 9,000 BTU/h (2.6 kw)
- Cooking Type: Fast Boil
- Volume: 32 fl. oz (1 Liter)
- Group Size: 1-2 people
- Boil Time: 100 sec per 16 oz.
- Water Boiled: 10 liters per 100g JetPower Can
- Ignition Type: Push Button