- Lightweight, high-efficiency, 9,629 BTU/h Pinnacle Canister Stove and Windscreen nest perfectly and provide ultimate efficiency regardless of conditions
- Ultralight design integrates everything you need for hot meals and warm drinks in an impossibly small footprint
- Insulating silicone pot gripper attaches magnetically to fuel canister while cooking so it’s always at hand
- Unique 0.6 L pot and lid boil water for pouch meals before transforming into an insulated mug by inverting the lid and slipping the pot into its sleeve
- Telescoping Foon utensil made of high temperature Nylon 6-6
- Insulating cozy sleeve keeps drinks warm and helps to reduce soot and char on clothes
- Integrated nesting for fuel canisters (110 g) for a complete cooking system in one small package
|Material||Hard Anodized Aluminum, Nylon 6-6, Silicone|
|Major Dimension||1 Person|
|Includes||Canister Top Stove, Windscreen, 0.6 L Pot/Mug, Sip-It Top, Insulated Sleeve, Silicone Gripper, Telescoping Foon|
|Dimensions||4.2 in x 4.2 in x 4.7|
CAUTION: Never heat nFORM Ultralight cookware to extreme temperatures or allow it to boil dry. Pot and lid intended for camp stove top use only. Not for use with microwave ovens, conventional ovens or open campfires. Pot, stove and windscreen will become extremely hot when cooking. Always use caution when using gripper. Never expose gripper or lid to direct flame. Do not attempt to separate mug and sleeve or mug and lid while full.
GSI Outdoors products are covered by a Lifetime Warranty against material and workmanship defects. Products found to be defective will be supplied with replacement parts if possible or altogether replaced at our discretion. GSI Outdoors reserves the right to make determinations as to the use of this policy. For product support, please call Customer service at 1-800-704-4474 or E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WARNING: Prior to initial use, always wash with hot water and mild detergent at home and dry immediately. Use only non-abrasive cloths and cleaners. Always allow components to dry completely before storing. Microwaves and dishwashers may prematurely age components. nFORM Ultralight Cookware and Tableware is not intended for prolonged storage of food or liquids.
DANGER: This stove is for OUTDOOR USE ONLY. Never use this stove in a tent, vestibule, vehicle, house, or inside any enclosed area. This stove produces deadly carbon monoxide gas which has no odor. Improper use of this stove can result in suffocation, poisoning or death. This stove can easily ignite surrounding materials and flammable liquids or vapors. Keep stove and cartridge away from other heat sources. Steam will vent through lid during use. Always point vents away from stove controls and self while cooking. Always hold lid securely against the pot when pouring. Do not attempt to rapidly cool nFORM Ultralight Cookware. Stove, windscreen and components will be VERY hot for a period of time after shutting off. Never attempt to remove or compact the stove or windscreen while hot to the touch. Doing so can quickly result in severe burns and possible ignition of flammable materials. Keep children and pets at least 10 feet (3+ meters) away from the stove. Always respect fire and all other hot substances.