- Powerful, twin 10,000 BTU/h* (CSA) / 11,790 BTU/h* (CE) burners designed to rapidly and evenly heat larger pots and pans.
- Simple, push-button, piezo ignition combines with built-in carrying handle to make it easy to light the stove without burnt finger-tips, scorched knuckles or slide-away stoves.
- Individual, micro-control valves provide precise tunability and output for each burner for everything from slow simmering to full-strength, fast boiling.
- Removeable pot support and stainless steel burner surround make for easy cleanup.
- Wraparound windscreens prevent gusts and inclement weather from slowing your cooking to a crawl, but fold out of the way for use with larger pots on calm days.
- Welded, nickel-chrome-plated, 4 mm/0.15″ diameter steel pot supports provide a stable, secure cooking platform for 8″ and 10″ pots side-by-side.
- Sturdy, steel construction and powder coated exterior designed for lasting outdoor durability
|Major Dimension||21.4 in x 12.9 in x 3.8 in|
|Includes||Regulator, 2 Burner Heads, Pot Support, Upper Windscreen, Side Windscreens, Igniter, Handle, 2 Flame Adjusters|
|Dimensions||21.4 in x 12.9 in x 3.8 in|
GSI Outdoors products are covered by a Lifetime Warranty against material and workmanship defects. Products found to be defective will be supplied with replacement parts if possible or altogether replaced at our discretion. GSI Outdoors reserves the right to make determinations as to the use of this policy. For product support, please call Customer service at 1-800-704-4474 or E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and carbon monoxide, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
DANGER: This stove is for OUTDOOR USE ONLY. Never use this stove in a tent, vestibule, vehicle, house, or inside any enclosed area. This stove produces deadly carbon monoxide gas which has no odor. Improper use of this stove can result in suffocation, poisoning or death. This stove can easily ignite surrounding materials and flammable liquids or vapors. Keep stove and fuel cylinder away from other heat sources. Never obstruct airflow to the combustion area or for the venting of the stove. Never let children use this stove. Supervise children in the cooking area at all times, keeping them at least 10 feet (3+ meters) away from the stove.