Pair the Yeti 3000X with (2) Boulder 200 Briefcase panels for unlimited solar power. Equip your cabin, yurt, or workshop with a kit built to run everything from fridges and air conditioners to electric bikes and wood-fired grills.
- This solar generator can recharge from the sun in as little as 9 hours.
- Solar panels designed for more portable, rugged use, with a durable aluminum frame.
- A sustainable energy source with no noise and no fumes.
- Kit contains: Yeti 3000X Power Station, 230W Power Supply, (2) Boulder 200 Briefcase Solar Panels with Cases
YETI 3000X HIGHLIGHTS
- GOODBYE GAS GENERATOR. HELLO YETI X.
- With a lithium-ion battery at its core, the Goal Zero Yeti X equips you with safe, clean, portable power for camping, tailgating, off-grid events, workshops, and emergency power during an outage.
- TAKE YOUR WALL OUTLET ANYWHERE
- Increased 2000W AC (3500W Surge) inverter allows you to run power-hungry devices and appliances with confidence. Our new industry-leading inverter can handle surges from power tools, medical devices, and home appliances, including full-size refrigerators.
- VERSATILE PORT OPTIONS
- Power a wide range of devices with seven different port options including fast-charging 60W USB-C Power Delivery, multiple USB-A ports, regulated 12V, and two 120V AC ports.
- EXPERIENCE UNLIMITED POWER
- Charge the Yeti 3000X from the sun with our portable solar panels while away from the grid, and keep it topped off from a wall outlet when you’re home. Integrated MPPT charge controller ensures you’re getting the most efficient solar charge possible
BOULDER 200 BRIEFCASE HIGHLIGHTS
- 200 total Watts – two 100-Watt panels (14-21.8V) chained together and connected by a hinge.
- Built with strong tempered glass and an aluminum frame with added corner protection.
- Included is a protective canvas bag for easy transport and carrying. controller ensures you’re getting the most efficient solar charge possible.
YETI 3000X SPECIFICATIONS
- AC Wall Charge Time: 230W – 14 Hours, 600W – 6 Hours
- (2) Boulder 200W Charge Time: 9-18 Hours
- Chainable: No
- Simultaneous Recharge & Discharge: Yes
- Weight: 69.78 lbs (31.65 kg)
- Dimensions: 15.25 x 10.23 x 13.6 in (38.74 x 25.98 x 34.54 cm)
- Operating usage temperature:32-104 F (0-40 C)
- Warranty: 24 months
- USB-A port (output): 5V, up to 2.4A (12W max), regulated
- USB-C port (output): 5 – 12V, up to 3.0A (18W max), regulated
- USB-C PD port (input / output): 5 – 20V, up to 3.0A (60W max), regulated
- 6mm port (output, 6mm): 12V, up to 10A (120W max), regulated
- 12V car port (output): 12V, up to 13A (160W max), regulated
- 12V High Power Port (output): 12V, up to 30A (360W max), regulated (front face/under lid)
- 120V AC Inverter: 120VAC 60Hz, 16.5A (2000W, 3500W surge) (output, pure sine wave)
- Charging port (input, 8mm): 14-50V, up to 10A (150W max) (front face/under lid)
- High Power charging port (input): 14-50V, up to 50A (600W max)
- Expansion Module port Covered port under the lid. To be used with Goal Zero expansion modules only.
- Cell chemistry: Li-ion NMC
- Pack capacity: 3032Wh (10.8V, 280.8Ah)
- Single Cell Equivalent Capacity: 842.4Ah @ 3.6V
- Pack Lithium Content: 253g
- Lifecycles: 500 Cycles to 80% capacity (Discharge rate: 1C, Full charge/discharge, Temp: 25C)
- Shelf-life: Charge every 3-6 months
- Management system: MPPT charge controller
BOULDER 200 SPECIFICATIONS (EA)
- Weight: 42 lbs (19 kg)
- Dimensions (folded): 40 x 26.75 x 3.5 in (101.6 x 70 x 8.9 cm)
- Dimensions (unfolded): 40 x 53.5 x 1.75 in (101.6 x 140 x 4.4 cm)
- Cable Length: 6ft
- Warranty: 24 Months
- High Power Port (output): 14-22V, up to 14A (200W max)