Keep essential circuits in your home running even when the power isn’t with this easy-to-install kit.
Works with your Yeti Power Station (1000X or above) or with traditional fuel generators.
NOTE: Requires installation by a qualified licensed electrician with a thorough knowledge of all applicable electrical and building codes. Only viable with indoor circuit breaker panels.
YETI HOME INTEGRATION KIT HIGHLIGHTS
- The Home Integration Kit (HIK) is a Reliance Pro/Tran 2 Series 15-Amp, 4-Circuit 120V Manual Transfer Switch
- Customize your backup power by working with a licensed electrician and selecting up to 4 circuits from your breaker panel. Suggested circuits include fridge/freezer, garage door, outlets in main living areas, light switches, etc.
- Yeti Extension Cable includes 10ft 14AWG to connect your Yeti Portable Power Station or generator
- Voltage: 120 Single-Phase
- Frequency: 60 Hertz
- Rated Watts: 1875 Watts
- Rated Amps: 15A @ 120 Volts (Single Phase)
- Number of Circuit Breakers: 4
- Max Generator Input: 15 Amps
- Maximum Wattage: 1875 Watts
- Transfer Switch Circuits: 15A 120V
- Circuit Breaker Protection: Each Circuit
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Made: USA
- Weight: 9.5 lbs (4.3 kg)
- Dimensions: 7.75 x 11.25 x 4.5
- Enclosure: NEMA 1R
- Conduit Length: 18
- UL Listed: Yes
- Compatible with Yeti X and Yeti Lithium Power Stations 1000W and up
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- Yeti Home Integration Transfer Switch Panel
- 10′ Yeti Extension Cable