Increase your home energy storage capacity at 1,200 Watt Hour intervals.
The Yeti Link Expansion Module is designed to connect Yeti Tank Expansion Batteries to your Yeti. Includes a 120W Power Supply for wall charging.
NOTE: The Yeti Link Expansion Module and Yeti Lithium MPPT Solar Charging Optimization Module use the same expansion bay, so they cannot be used at the same time.
GOAL ZERO YETI HOME ENERGY STORAGE
- Customizable, versatile energy storage system backs up four essential circuits in your home and scales to meet your specific power needs.
- Our industry-leading battery chaining technology allows you to connect cost-effective Lead Acid batteries to our high-quality Yeti X and Yeti Lithium Power Stations to easily scale your energy storage capacity.
- Integrate directly with your home’s circuits for a more seamless backup power experience using the Yeti Home Integration Kit. Power everything from lights in high-use rooms and fridges to medical devices, internet modems, and more.
YETI LINK VEHICLE INTEGRATION
- Quickly and easily recharge a Yeti Lithium (1000X or higher) from your vehicle while on the move.
- Charge rates vary from 25A – 80A Max Current (300W -750W) depending on Yeti Lithium size and capacity.
- When placed in “Vehicle Mode,” the Yeti Link allows your Yeti Lithium to safely pull power from your vehicle’s alternator while the vehicle is running and stop pulling power when the vehicle is off.
- NOTE: Yeti Link must be in Vehicle Mode to utilize this feature or it will drain your vehicle’s battery. All Links come standard set in “Tank Mode”. Not compatible with Yeti 1000 V1 (38004).