What do you get the man that has everything? A whole bunch of stuff!
Don't take your chances on getting just one gift and hoping it's good. Get the Dad Box and we guarantee there will be something in here that he likes!
We've assembled a whole bunch of cool items that we love and created the Dad Box in celebration of Father's Day. Show your appreciation for all that your father, husband, grandfather, etc. does!
- Hell's Fire - Fire Starting Clay: Make fire starting a breeze (even if there is 50 mph one) with this NEW fire starter. Burns at over 2000 degrees to light any material in any conditions. Waterproof, windproof and super cool to use!
- Titan Fire Striker Ferro Rod Kit: Light your Hell's Fire or other tinder with this heavy duty ferro rod. Unlike lighters, matches and other sources of ignition that can fail or run out, this fire striker works in any conditions and will strike 20,000 times at 5400 degrees F!
- SOG Folding Saw: This is the chainsaw version of a pocket knife. No, seriously. It will cut through logs and branches with ease and because it's compact and lightweight it can be taken just about anywhere.
- Sophos Survival Snap Back Hat: Dad's always need a new hat to add to the rotation. Durable and comfortable with vented rear panels, this hat just might become his new favorite!
- Duke Cannon Big Ass Brick Of Soap: Duke Cannon makes the manliest soap on the market and this 10 oz brick of soap can replace that wimpy big box store soap he is using currently.
- Duke Cannon Bloody Knuckles Hand Repair Balm: Dry, cracked hands are like living testaments to a man's hard work and ingenuity, but they can feel awful. This balm provides much needed moisture without leaving the hands feeling sticky or greasy (looking at you regular lotion).
- No Man's Land Beef Jerky 3.5 oz: Don't be fooled by the weight. This is 100% pure, authentic beef jerky with no fillers or shortcuts. Just real meat with 17g of protein per ounce!
- Goal Zero Crush Light: This handy dandy light is stays flat when not in use and pops up when needed. Rechargeable with a built in solar panel, it's not just another flashlight to get lost in a drawer.
- SOL Fire Lite Utility Cord 50 ft: Second only to duct tape in versatility, this utility cord is useful in a multitude of situations but can also be used to start a fire thanks to it's waxed cotton core.
- Kangaroo Personal Hygiene Kit: This one of a kind waterless hygiene is the perfect way for Dad to freshen up while he's out in the wild doing manly things. Kit contains a shower wipe, toothpick, toothbrush and ingestible chewable toothpaste tablet.